- RSS Channel Showcase 3003217
- RSS Channel Showcase 7819271
- RSS Channel Showcase 1717566
- RSS Channel Showcase 5994348
Articles on this Page
- 06/25/18--13:18: _Pioneer Of Humanabi...
- 06/25/18--09:00: _PSFK Presents: The ...
- 06/25/18--05:00: _Interview: How Scen...
- 06/27/18--14:34: _[New report] Shoppe...
- 06/27/18--05:00: _Learn How To Cultiv...
- 06/27/18--04:55: _Pioneer of Humanabi...
- 06/28/18--05:00: _PSFK Launches The S...
- 06/28/18--04:55: _Interview: How Scen...
- 07/13/18--14:05: _Retail Innovation T...
- 07/12/18--11:00: _[New report] Engagi...
- 07/11/18--05:05: _Pioneer Of Humanabi...
- 07/11/18--04:55: _Reaching Fashion ...
- 07/09/18--05:01: _Pioneer of Humanabi...
- 07/09/18--05:00: _Interview: Second L...
- 07/02/18--04:55: _Pioneer Of Humanabi...
- 07/16/18--04:55: _Pioneer Of Humanabi...
- 07/12/18--13:00: _Interview: How An O...
- 07/17/18--06:47: _[New report] Integr...
- 07/17/18--02:20: _Interview: How Nike...
- 07/19/18--12:38: _[New report] Enrich...
- 06/25/18--13:18: Pioneer Of Humanability: Ariel Waldman
- 06/25/18--09:00: PSFK Presents: The Pioneers Of Humanability
- 06/25/18--05:00: Interview: How Scent Is Set To Revolutionize The Customer Experience
- 06/27/18--14:34: [New report] Shopper Marketing Debrief
- 06/27/18--05:00: Learn How To Cultivate Consumer Loyalty Across 5 Key Industries
- 06/27/18--04:55: Pioneer of Humanability: Jeff Kirschner
- 06/28/18--05:00: PSFK Launches The Shopper Marketing Debrief
- 06/28/18--04:55: Interview: How Scent Can Help Foster A Good Night’s Rest
- 07/12/18--11:00: [New report] Engaging Families Around Wellness
- 07/11/18--05:05: Pioneer Of Humanability: Joy Youwakim
- 07/09/18--05:01: Pioneer of Humanability: Christina Agapakis
- 07/02/18--04:55: Pioneer Of Humanability: Komal Ahmad
- 07/16/18--04:55: Pioneer Of Humanability: Mike Stanley
- 07/17/18--06:47: [New report] Integrating AR & VR In CPG Retail
In an interview with PSFK, working in collaboration with Verizon, Ariel Waldman discusses how she is using technology for good in her work with NASA as an advisor to the Innovative Advanced Concepts program, focusing on fostering interdisciplinary connections
In partnership with Verizon, we honor the people, organizations and companies building the future through technological innovation
In this interview, sensory design and fragrance expert Olivia Jezler shares her insight on the potential for scent, when integrated into retail design, to provide more meaningful and engaging experiences for consumers
PSFK's Shopper Marketing Debrief explores how brands and retailers are empowering consumers along the new, digitally enabled paths to purchase, beginning in the home. From advanced CRM systems to visual search tools and virtual consultations, brands are seizing the opportunity reach shoppers at home, influencing behavior and positively impacting sales. Through the lens of five industry trends, this report helps brands and retailers better engage with today’s shoppers
The Shopper Marketing Debrief offers brands and retailers with actionable insights on how to drive customers into the sales funnel through contextual and personal engagement in the home.
Published June 2018 #deep-dive #deep-dives #marketing #shopper-marketing #shopper-marketing-debrief
From fostering authenticity to providing convenience, here are the key steps to take for brands looking to sustain long-term engagement from their customers, detailed in PSFK's recently launched CX Playbook
In an interview with PSFK, working in collaboration with Verizon, Jeff Kirschner discusses how he is using technology for good with his company Litterati, fostering litter-free communities
The Shopper Marketing Debrief offers brands and retailers with actionable insights on how to drive customers into the sales funnel through contextual and personal engagement in the home
In this interview, founder of Sensorwake Guillaume Roland speaks about how his company is using the power and benefits of scent to help people sleep better, pairing technology with natural remedies to respond to consumer demand for wellness products that are gentle yet effective
PSFK survey suggests that only a handful of legacy leaders get retail innovation right but most are at risk from next-gen DTC brands
This research paper explores best-in-class examples of how retailers are activating families on and offline to lead wellness oriented lives. The following research provides a look at how companies are creating tools, services and content to inspire and educate the modern family and encourage them to adopt healthier behaviors.Published July 2018 #family #health #papers #premium #retail #wellness
In an interview with PSFK in collaboration with Verizon, Joy Youwakim discusses how she is using technology for good in her work with growing produce on top of landfills, putting waste to use and offering communities locally-grown food as well as helping to alleviate hunger
Wearable items like makeup and apparel can be tricky to buy online, which is why brands are implementing tools like virtual try-ons via mobile or augmented reality to help build consumer confidence in their purchases
In an interview with PSFK, working in collaboration with Verizon, Christina Agapakis reflects on how her work as Ginkgo Bioworks is helping us build a more equitable and sustainable future by designing custom microbes
In this interview, co-founder of High Fidelity Philip Rosedale discusses how his blockchain-based virtual reality platform enables new and improved ways for people to not only socialize but also genuinely connect, harboring the potential to improve how people and communities around the world relate to one another
In an interview with PSFK in collaboration with Verizon, Komal Ahmad discusses how she is using technology for good in her work as founder and CEO of Copia, a mobile app that helps businesses put their excess food to use, helping curb environmental waste as well as giving food to those who need it most
In an interview with PSFK, working in collaboration with Verizon, Mike Stanley discusses how he is using technology for good in his work with Transit X, creating solar-powered pods that provide an alternative to current methods of public transport, ultimately hoping to curb urban pollution and congestion
A senior exec at Outdoor Voices describes the DTC brand's mission to imbue an active lifestyle into its customers' shopping experience.
The following research provides a quick look at several ways that consumer packaged goods brands and retailers are implementing augmented and virtual reality solutions within the path to purchase to upscale convenience or augment product information. Tangential research explores other ways retailers are leveraging these technologies, with the end goal of developing insightful practices that will benefit their consumers.Published June 2018 #ar #cpg #papers #premium #product-experience #retail #vr
Nike Direct's leader explains how the Los Angeles concept store will inform the brand's DTC strategy on how to use data to build not only the store design but also incorporate localized services and select product stock
This research paper explores what it means to put the “customer-first” and highlights innovative ways that companies are implementing policies and practices that put the customers’ need ahead of all else. In this digital age, a human touch is becoming increasingly important, and
customers want to be seen as people—not just the sum of their data. Brands are strengthening their customer-first approach by developing emotionally intelligent and aware artificial intelligence to ensure humanistic experience across digital points, via brand engagements such as chatbots, interactive displays, and in-person or virtual interactions with store associates.
Published July 2018 #health #papers #premium #retail